Saturday, November 19, 2011

Versace for H&M

Bloggerland is going wild for the new Versace collection coming exclusively to H&M. To be honest I didn't really care; however, I went online to check out the collection on H&M's website and I was actually very pleased. Some of the collection included Stampa: exotic inspired with floral prints, Indian colors, and Asian designs and the other was Pelle Borchie: tough leather and metallic rock. I'm not a fan of all of the pieces but there were a few that definitely that made my heart skip a beat (mostly the fabulous dresses)




Pelle Borchie leather dress

Pelle Borchie dress
Frange dress







Frange dress



Bottoni Oro dress

Bottoni Oro dress
Pelle Borchie top

Pelle Borchie skirt
Pelle Borchie skirt

Metal Mesh dress


Pelle Borchie leather coat

Did you buy a Versace for H&M piece? If so, tell me in the comment section below what you bought or are planning to buy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...