Monday, June 3, 2013

June Wish List - 3 Must Have Outfits

Here's my June wish list, broken down into 3 must have outfits I know I'll wear this month. The first outfit include beautiful ocean and seaside colors. The lace dress and its juicy tones is darling for a night out and I love the shades. I wish I didn't have to wear prescription glasses because I would buy those sunglasses in every color imaginable!

The second outfit is what I would wear to the beach or my apartment's pool. I'm obsessed with lemon print and the color yellow so naturally, I created this! I want the bathing suit sooo freaking badly!! I would order a similar one off of online but my body is so tricky and I need to try things on plus I hate the hassle of returning and shipping, too much work for my lazy ass.

The last outfit is for the summer thunderstorms. Do you get excited about summer storms like me? There's just something about the sweet smell of the air and how the rain breaks humidity, makes me swoon, just like this cool ass umbrella. The red umbrella matches my red rain boots and I love the style, it's retro glam. The vintage crop top and cross patterend shorts are my eye candy. I'm not a regular shorts wearer but I'd wear that! 

June Wish List






Let's Hang Out!!

5 comments:

Sam said...

My heart beats for the stunning green dress, absolutely love it and need it in my closet.

Hannah Hawkshaw said...

Great wishlist! I'm particularly loving the first look - the green is stunning! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog <3

hannahsfashionblog.com

Imogen said...

What a gorgeous shade of green. I so want that dress

Audrey Allure said...

Love that first look -- such a gorgeous color!

Evi said...

Lovely staff!

Come back soon to visit me on The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

Evi xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...